We are really happy you’re here. Seriously. We aren’t just saying that. When you come to church on Sundays, don't be alarmed by all the friendly, smiling people. They just get excited about Sunday mornings. We want you to know what to expect on a usual Sunday.
When you arrive:
- When you pull into the parking lot, please turn on your hazard lights. Our friendly parking team will direct you where to park.
- From there, you will see our First Time guest tent outside in the courtyard, where you will be greeted and given a free gift for visiting.
- When you enter the building you will see large signs for kids check in!
- God has an incredible purpose for your life and being connected to a community of Jesus followers is vital to discovering it.
- Our Next Step table is designed to help you connect with that purpose!
- Visit the Next Steps area in the lobby this Sunday to learn how to connect to a community group near you, how to get involved serving on Sundays or why we value church membership.
Looking for a new church to call home?
Take the Try Five Challenge!
Finding a church home can be difficult. It is hard to make a commitment to a new church based on one visit. This is why we would ask you to take the Try Five Challenge. Visit us five weeks in a row and see if we are a good fit for you and your family. This will give you a great idea of who we are and what we are all about as well as give us the chance to get to know you! If you are ready to take the challenge, send us a quick message below or fill out the connect card this Sunday.